The McGoogan Library offers services to support faculty and staff research and teaching. If you are new to UNMC, we invite you to schedule a one-on-one orientation to the library.
Liaison librarians are focused on the needs of your College, Institute, or Department. They serve as
- A point of contact for library related questions
- Instructors who can help you and your students navigate the world of information and library resources
- Advocate for your needs within the library
- Expand your reach by depositing your scholarly work (posters, presentations, reports) in the campus repository, DigitalCommons@UNMC
- Assistance with copyright questions
- Navigation of the scholarly publishing and impact landscape
- We can search the literature for you from the basic literature search to a systematic review search.
- If we don’t have it, we can get it through Interlibrary Loan. A free service.
- Request a 3D printed object for your teaching, clinical, or research needs.
- The library provides spaces for reflection, relaxation, and rest in the Reflection Room and Wellness Corner.
- Get help with writing at the Writing Center @ UNMC
Talk with Us
- Start with email@example.com or 402-559-6221
- Contact your liaison
- Have a comment? Suggest a resource? Use our virtual suggestion box.