10 News The Tennessee Department of Health said the state has a total of four confirmed cases of measles so far this year. The Tennessee Department of Health said Tuesday it confirmed three additional cases of measles in Middle Tennessee, as outbreaks continued to be reported nationally.
According to a release, one of the new cases is related to the state’s first measles case confirmed on March 21. The health department said the three new patients were recovering at home, but no additional information was available.