The UNMC Center for Healthy Living is a multi-purpose facility that offers fitness, recreation, leisure and wellness opportunities. Memberships are available to all of Nebraska Medicine employees along with UNMC faculty, employees, staff, alumni, and volunteers.
The facility includes: multi-purpose gymnasium, men's and women's locker rooms, health and fitness classrooms, and the Thomas M. Heiser, M.D. Strength and Fitness Facility.
CFHL Membership Prices - Fees will not be pro-rated
Memberships include the following services:
Fitness services include: equipment orientation, fitness assessment and personal fitness program design.
- Group fitness classes. Printable class schedule/description
- Daily use lockers are available at no charge.
- Athletic equipment is provided for use in the facility.
- Free towel service is available.
- Ability to sponsor two guests daily for a minimal fee of $7.00 each.
- The Center is open a wide range of Winter/Spring Summer hours, seven days per week.
- A guest (when accompanied by a member) may access the facility at any time for a $7.00 guest fee.