Ultimate Frisbee is a new addition for the Summer 2018 Intramural Season. Games will be played every Thursday for 5 weeks beginning in June. The exact start date is still TBD. Games will be played at the Scott Student Plaza, between the Ice Rink and Hope Tower.
Individuals who are interested in participating in the league are advised to register now in order to be kept informed as league details are finalized.
- Thursday evenings
- 5 - 8:15 pm
- Begins June 2018
- Games are played 6v6
- Teams may be co-ed and must have a minimum of 7 players
- Games will be played at the Scott Student Plaza, on the green space between the Ice Rink and Hope Tower
Registration fee: $30/team
How to sign up
To create a team
- Create/submit a new team online through EZLeagues (click here to sign up now)
- Complete a team roster, available as an editable PDF form (click here)
- save all changes
- submit the roster form to the intramural coordinator by email (email@example.com) or deliver it to the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living
- Pay the team registration fee ($60.00) at the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living
If you don't have a team
Individuals without a team must sign up through EZLeagues. Once registered, an individual may a) choose to be added to team in need of players OR b) form a new team with other individuals unattached to a team.
If you encounter any issues, please direct any questions to the Intramural Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the Center for Healthy Living front desk (402-559-5254).
Who may sign up?
Registration for Intramural Ultimate Frisbee is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations. In this case, Ultimate Frisbee teams must be composed of fewer than 50% of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals.