Registration is NOW OPEN for Spring 2018 Table Tennis!
- Wednesday evenings
- *5:00 - 9:00 pm
- *Participants with scheduling conflicts may still join! Just mark your time preference in the section titled "special requests" during registration.
- February 7 - April 11
- Matches will be played on the tables in the lower level of the Center for Healthy Living
Singles Registration Fee
Doubles Registration Fee
The Spring 2018 Table Tennis (Ping Pong) Singles & Doubles leagues will consist of 8 weeks of round robin play followed by a two-week, single-elimination playoff tournament on April 4 and April 11. All league participants will gain automatic entry into the playoff tournament. Seeding for the tournament will be determined by a player's/team's competitive record during the round robin phase of the season. The winners of the playoff tournaments will be the league champions and will be awarded the Intramural Championship T-Shirt.
How do I sign up?
- Follow the registration link to EZLeagues by clicking here
- Fill out the required fields and select "Submit Registration". You will see a confirmation message once your registration has been received.
- You may then pay the registration fee at the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living in the form of cash, credit, or check.
If you encounter any issues during registration or if you'd simply like more information about this or other leagues, please don't hesitate to contact the Intramural Coordinator by email at email@example.com.
Who may sign up?
- Registration for Intramural Table Tennis (Ping Pong) is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students, volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups and also members of the CFHL.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- In this case, Table Tennis (Ping Pong) teams may only have 1 non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individual.
If you have any questions, please direct them to the Intramural Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living by phone at 402-559-5254.