Summer 2019 Leagues
Summer 2019 Intramural Leagues will take place May - August 2019. With a total of 7 different sports offered during two separate sessions during the summer, students and employees have the opportunity to get more involved than ever before!
All Summer 2019 Intramural Leagues will be played outdoors, with many played on-campus and several played nearby at Elmwood Park and Duchesne Academy. Below is an overview of the leagues offered. Click on the title to learn more about each league or click the labeled registration link.
Registration due Sunday, May 19* (6:59 pm)
Kickball (8v8) | May 20 | 4 Weeks
Soccer (7v7) | May 21 | 4 Weeks
- 5 - 8:30pm @Duchesne Academy Soccer Field (natural grass field)
- Teams of 7+ players (may be coed)
- Register Now for the May Soccer League!
Bocce | May 14 | 5 Weeks
Pickleball (2v2) | May 15 | 5 Weeks
Softball (10v10) | May 22 | 5 Weeks
Golf (4v4) | May 2 | 16 Weeks
Ultimate Frisbee (6v6) | May 16 | 5 Weeks
Registration is closed for the first summer session. Information will be posted for the JULY session on Monday, June 24, 2019.
How do I sign up?
- Captains must 1) create a team through EZLeagues, 2) instruct their teammates to register with that team in EZLeagues, and 3) pay the registration fee at the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living by the registration deadline.
- Individuals without a team must sign up through EZLeagues. Once registered, an individual may a) choose to be added to team in need of players OR b) form a new team with other individuals unattached to a team.
If you encounter any issues, please direct any questions to the Campus Recreation Coordinator (email@example.com) or to the Center for Healthy Living front desk at 402-559-5254.
Who may sign up?
Registration for Intramural Leagues is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 16 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations that may be found on the sport-specific tab for each league.
Refunds for IM activities are available one week before the first scheduled date of play. No refunds will be given beyond that point.
For More Information:
Please direct any questions to the Campus Recreation Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the Center for Healthy Living front desk at 402-559-5254.