The Fall 2017 Intramural Dodgeball league begins Monday, November 6!
- Monday evenings
- November 6 - Dececember 11
- 5:00 - 10:00 pm
- Teams may be co-ed and must have minimum of 5 players
- Registration Fee: $30/team
How to sign up
- Captains may do so directly through EZLeagues (our new intramural service). Select the bubble next to option that reads "I am registering a new Team". The window should refresh and allow captains to enter their information.
- Once a captain has created a team, he or she may add their teammates information OR teammates may sign up themselves as add-ons using the same link. Teammates should select the bubble next to the option that reads "I am registering for a Team". The window will refresh and allow them to select their team and enter their information.
Individuals without a team must sign up here through EZLeagues. Once registered, an individual may a) choose to be added to team in need of players OR b) form a new team with other individuals unattached to a team.
If you encounter any issues, please direct any questions to the Intramural Coordinator by email at email@example.com or to the Center for Healthy Living front desk by phone at 402-559-5254.
Who may participate?
- Registration for intramural dodgeball is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students, volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- In this case, dodgeball teams may only have 2 non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals.
If you have any questions, you may contact the Intramural Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 402-559-5093.