Registration is open for the Winter 2017-18 Intramural Broomball league at UNMC.
The Winter 2017-18 Broomball league runs for 7 weeks beginning November 27 through January 30. There will be a 3-week midseason break beginning the week of December 18. Play will resume January 8.
- *Monday and Tuesday evenings
- November 27 - January 30
- **4:00 - 10:00 pm
- Teams must be coed with a minimum of 5 players
- Games will be played at the Ice Rink in the Scott Student Plaza
*Teams may choose to play either Monday or Tuesday evenings. Teams will only play 1 game each week.
**This is the time frame during which games may be scheduled, however, teams are not required to be available throughout this entire window. Teams with scheduling conflicts are encouraged to make note of available times in the "Special Instructions" section.
How to sign up
- Captains may do so directly through EZLeagues (our new intramural service).
- Once a captain has created a team, he or she may add their teammates information OR teammates may sign up themselves as add-ons using the same link.
Individuals without a team must sign up here through EZLeagues. Once registered, an individual may a) choose to be added to team in need of players OR b) form a new team with other individuals unattached to a team.
If you encounter any issues, please direct any questions to the Intramural Coordinator (email@example.com) or to the Center for Healthy Living front desk.
Who may participate?
- Registration for intramural curling is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- In this case, broomball teams may only have 2 non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals.
For More Information:
You may direct questions to the Intramural Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the front desk at the Center for Healthy Living (402-559-5254).