- Wednesdays | 5:30 - 9:30 pm
- 10 Weeks | Sep. 26 - Dec. 5
- 1 practice week + 7 weeks of round-robin play + 2 weeks of tournament play
- Teams must have 5+ players
- Registration Deadline: Sept 21
Co-Rec Basketball is a new offering at UNMC. The first season was played on Monday evenings during the Fall 2017 season. Teams are co-rec and must have a minimum of 5 players (at least 2 women on the court at all times).
The next season of Intramural Co-Rec Basketball will be played during the Spring 2019 season (beginning in February, 2019). Anyone who is interested in participating in the next season of Intramural Co-Rec Basketball is encouraged to check back on this website later in 2018 or email the Campus Recreation Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.
How do I sign up?
- Captains must create a team through EZLeagues.
- Individuals without a team must sign up through EZLeagues. Once registered, an individual may a) choose to be added to team in need of players OR b) form a new team with other individuals unattached to a team.
If you encounter any issues, please direct any questions to the Campus Recreation Coordinator (email@example.com) or to the Center for Healthy Living front desk at 402-559-5254.
Who may participate?
- Registration for intramural basketball is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
- In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
- In this case, basketball teams may only have 2 non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals.
If you have any further questions, please direct them to the Intramural Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living by phone at 402-559-5254.