Soccer is a new offering for Summer 2017 and is played Tuesday evenings. Games are 7v7 with 20 minute halves separated by a 5-minute halftime. The second session (Summer-2) will be played July 11 - August 8. Games are played at the Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart soccer field.
- Tuesday evenings from 6pm - 9pm
- Teams may be coed with a minimum of 7 players
- Although the league is coed, there will be NO restrictions on players based on gender. However, this rule may be revisited based on future enrollment.
- Team registration fee: $50
- Tuesdays, July 11 - August 8
- Location: Duchesne Academy Soccer Field (3601 Burt St)
How to Sign up
Team captains may register their teams in one of the 2 ways:
- Registering directly through EZLeagues (our new intramural service)
- OR filling out a team roster form and submitting it either online to the Intramural Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person to the Center for Healthy Living front desk.
Individuals without a team must sign up here through EZLeagues. Once registered, an individual may a) choose to be added to team in need of players OR b) form a new team with other individuals unattached to a team.
Who may sign up?
Registration for intramural soccer is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations. In this case, soccer teams must be composed of fewer than 50% of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Intramural Office by phone at 402-559-5093 or by email at email@example.com.