Omaha Corporate Cycling Challenge
This rides benefits the Eastern Nebraska Trails Network
This event is a bike tour not a race. Cyclists of all abilities can ride!
Neb Med Center won in 2016 & 2018. CHI won in 2017. Your miles determine this year’s winner!!
Tour distance options include 10 miles, 25 miles and 42 miles.
(Employee riders get one point per mile and family members get .5 points per mile.)
Thank you to Metro Credit Union for providing the gift cards.
August 18, 2019
NOTE: Location Change – The Start/Finish is now located at the Lewis and Clark Landing
(345 Riverfront Drive) Picture Map
- Rider Check-In Ticket
- Registration & Release Form or on-line registration Corporate Cycling Challenge
- For CCC Routes and Maps go to CorporateCycling.com and click on routes.
- Earn an opportunity to Win a $100 Visa gift card !
- Riders who registered by the early deadline (Monday, July 17th) and rode and got credit for their miles,
will also be entered to win a $50 Visa gift card. Gift cards provided by Metro Health Services Federal Credit Union.
- Corporate Cycling Challenge flier
- Pictures from past rides
For more information, please call Peter Pellerito @ 9-5253 or email