Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
This two-day course is designed for healthcare providers who either:
- have never attended an ACLS Provider course;
- are not comfortable with the ACLS content and skills; and/or
- have an expired ACLS card.
The course runs for approximately 15 to 16 hours.
- Current AHA BLS Provider card
AHA ACLS Provider Manual
AHA Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care
Prior to the course:
The participant is expected to:
- have a current AHA BLS Provider card;
- review the AHA ACLS Provider Manual;
- complete the pre-course assessment; and
- print the pre-course assessment score (which will be presented to the instructor on the first day of the course).
You may rent or purchase the manual PRIOR to the day of the course. No manual rental will be allowed on the day of the course. Participants who come to the course without the manual will be required to purchase one.
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™