We are currently seeking behavioral health student trainees to complete paid internships at correctional sites and a regional center.
Who: Graduate level trainees in psychiatric nursing, social work, psychology, psychiatry, counseling, and physician assistants.
What: With clinical supervision, trainees will provide direct care to inmates and individuals needing mental health care. Financial support is provided for the full term of the required internship.
Where: Nebraska Department of Correctional Services sites and Lincoln Regional Center
- Bellevue University Counseling/MA to LMHP
- Chadron State Counseling/MA to LMHP
- Creighton Psychiatry Residency Program
- Doane College Counseling/MA to LMHP
- MMI Psychology/LP
- UNK Clinical Mental Health Counseling M.S.Ed.
- UNL Clinical Psychology/PhD to LP
- UNL Counseling Psychology/PhD to LP
- UNMC Psychiatric Nursing/APRN-Psychiatry/DNP
- UNO at UNK Social Work/MSW
- UNO Counseling/LMHP
- UNO Psychology/LMHP
- UNO Social Work/MSW to LMHP
- Wayne State Counseling/MA to LMHP
How do I apply?