At UNMC, we are dedicated to the personal and professional well-being of our 1,400+ faculty members. We strive to create a vibrant, inclusive environment in which faculty members flourish and achieve their career goals, becoming leaders locally and nationally.
In an effort to provide faculty with the support they need, we offer a variety of services including:
- A mentoring program to help faculty navigate through all aspects of their career
- Faculty development opportunities to build their skills in clinical and classroom teaching, research, leadership and scholarship
- An Ombuds Team of impartial, confidential consultants who help resolve conflicts informally
- Support from the Office of Equity, which ensures fair, equitable treatment and practices apply to everyone in our community
- An Interprofessional Academy of Educators to provide faculty with a direct connection to a community of scholars
Now Accepting Nominations
We are now accepting nominations for the Impact in Education Awards, which were created to recognize the dedication and ingenuity of our educators. Learn more about the awards and submit a nomination today.