The mission of the University of Nebraska Center for Environmental Health and Toxicology is to develop and coordinate collaborative intercampus, interdisciplinary research programs, outreach and other services that address critical issues in environmental health and toxicology.
The Center focuses on developing collaborative research and outreach programs and obtaining financial support for them. An important aspect of these activities is to continue to identify areas of mutual scientific interest among faculty at UNMC, UNL, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) and the University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK).
Biosecurity, Biopreparedness, & Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Center for Collaboration on Research Design and Analysis
- Center for Environmental Health & Toxicology
- Center for Global Health and Development
- Center for Health Policy
Center for Health Policy Analysis and Rural Health Research
- Center for Humanities, Ethics and Society
- Central States Center for Agricultural Safety and Health (CS-CASH)
- Center for Reducing Health Disparities
- Rural Health Education Network
- The Great Plains Public Health Training Center
984388 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-4388