Who Can Apply
Any Master of Public Health student or PhD student from the UNMC College of Public Health. Applicants from other accredited Schools of Public Health are also encouraged to apply, provided that equivalent courses can be taken at their school.
How to Apply:
- Interested students must first contact the program director, Amr Soliman, at email@example.com
- With the aid of the program director, applicants will be matched with a COPH faculty mentor to help identify research opportunities that suit the student's interest and background.
- Applicants will work together with their faculty mentor to develop a research mini-proposal and complete the application form.
- The deadline for application forms, including the mini-research proposal, is Friday, January 3, 2014 at 4:30pm. All application materials must be into the program coordinator by the deadline.
- Applications will be reviewed and final decisions regarding acceptance and funding will be made prior to the add/drop deadline.
- Once accepted into the program, applicants must revise and finalize their proposals based upon the reviewer's comments.
Please do not attempt to develop a research project and compile application materials independently. Consultation with the CEESP program director and COPH faculty mentor is necessary to learn about current opportunities to develop a project with an international or ethnically diverse population.
- Graduate Programs
CEESP Project Timeline
- How to Apply
- International Internships 2013
- Domestic Internships 2013
- Summer 2012
- Summer 2011
- Summer 2010
- Summer 2009
- Summer 2008
- Summer 2007
- Summer 2006
- Affiliated Students