2011 CEESP Participants
The following is a list of current and past CEESP participants and descriptions of their 4 month summer research projects.
- Joanne Chang-"Environment, socioeconomic, sexual behavioral factors and Human Herpesvirus 8 infection in a Nationally Representative Population-based sample in Uganda"
- Christina Johnson-"H. Pylori contaminated water sources as a risk factor for gastric carcinoma among Peruvians"
- David Kim-"Cost Effectiveness of Implementing a Screening and Treatment Program for Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Egypt"
- Andrea King-"Men 4 Health" (Michigan)
- Jayne Knoff-"Assessing Cervical Cancer Screening Practices among Hispanic Migrant and Seasonal Farm Workers of Michigan"
- Kieran O'Brien-"Examining the role of traditional healers in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care of cancer patients in Kumasi, Ghana"
- Hanna Oltean-"Exploring the Case Proportion and Etiology of Chronic Mastitis in Morocco and Egypt"
- Silpa Thaivalappil-"Cancer care-seeking patterns in Kumasi, Ghana"
- Graduate Programs
CEESP Project Timeline
- How to Apply
- International Internships 2013
- Domestic Internships 2013
- Summer 2012
- Summer 2011
- Summer 2010
- Summer 2009
- Summer 2008
- Summer 2007
- Summer 2006
- Affiliated Students