2010 CEESP participants
The following is a list CEESP participants and descriptions of their 4 month summer research projects.
- Kristen Battige-"Bisphenol-A and Breast Cancer: A Feasibility and Pilot Study"
- Fatima Fadlalla-"Breast Cancer and Benign Associated Breast Conditions: A systematic review of records"
- Sam Gilbert-"A Case-Control Comparison of the Androgen Receptor Polyglutamine Tract in an Egyptian Male Breast Cancer Population"
- Claire Hampton-"Clinical and Molecular Epidemiologic Features of Inflammatory Breast Cancer in Morocco and Tunisia"
- Ann Hoffman-"RhoC GTPase and p38γMitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Expression as Predictors of DCIS Progression to Invasive Breast Cancer: A Comparison of African American and Caucasian American Patients"
- David McCormick-"Endemic Burkitt Lymphoma Pediatric cases in Malawi"
- Shimaa Mousa-"Patterns of Seeking Medical Care among Breast Cancer Patients in Gharbiah, Egypt"
- Darlene Veruttipong-"Colorectal Cancer in Gharbiah, Egypt"
- Qian Xiao-"Inflammatory Breast Cancer in Egypt"
- Graduate Programs
CEESP Project Timeline
- How to Apply
- International Internships 2013
- Domestic Internships 2013
- Summer 2012
- Summer 2011
- Summer 2010
- Summer 2009
- Summer 2008
- Summer 2007
- Summer 2006
- Affiliated Students