2009 CEESP participants
The following is a list CEESP participants and descriptions of their 4 month summer research projects.
- Esra Attar, DDS-"Head and Neck Cancer in a Developing Country: A Population-Based Perspective Across 8 Years"
- Paulina Blackinton-"An Exploratory Study of Male Breast Cancer Frequency and Etiology in Egypt, Morocco, & Uganda" and "An Exploratory Study of Inflammatory Breast Cancer in Kampala, Uganda"
- Elissa Brown-"Breast Cancer in Africa"
- Ashley Burson-"An Exploratory Study of Inflammatory Breast Cancer in Tanzania"
- Stacy Endres-"Comparison of Xenoestrogen Levels Among Prepubertal Females in Urban and Rural Ghrabiah, Egypt"
- Catherine Herzog-"Spatial Analysis of Hematopoietic Cancers in Gharbiah Province, Egypt"
- Keris Krennhrubec-"Human Papillomavirus-16 Variants and Cervical Cancer among Tunisian Women"
- Sarah Mange-"Risk factors and Molecular Pathology of Colorectal Cancer in Egyptian Patients"
- Erin J. McSpadden-"Differing Molecular Pathology of Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma in the Mississippi Delta and Michigan Patients"
- Lisa Peterson-"Understanding Thyroid Cancer Among Metropolitan Detroit Women"
- Meaghen Quinlan-Davidson-"Male Breast Cancer in Morocco"
- Ashley Strahley-"An Exploratory Study of Male Breast Cancer Frequency & Etiology in Three African Countries"
- Graduate Programs
CEESP Project Timeline
- How to Apply
- International Internships 2013
- Domestic Internships 2013
- Summer 2012
- Summer 2011
- Summer 2010
- Summer 2009
- Summer 2008
- Summer 2007
- Summer 2006
- Affiliated Students