2008 CEESP participants
The following is a list CEESP participants and descriptions of their 4 month summer research projects.
- Samia Arshad-"The Effect of an Educational Intervention on Knowledge and Screening of Breast Cancer for Arab-American Women"
- Natasha Jones
- Elizabeth Kantor-"Inflammatory breast cancer in Casablanca, Morocco"
- Leana May-"Secondary Analysis of Pediatric Brain Tumors in Morocco"
- Emily Schiefelbein-"Characterization of the Viral Profile of Hepatocellular Carcinoma with Respect to HBV and HCV Infection in Gharbiah Governorate, Egypt"
- Brooke Spencer-"Inflammatory Breast Cancer in Egypt"
- Jaye Stapleton-"Patient-mediated factors predicting early- and late-stage presentation of breast cancer in Egypt"
- Samantha Streicher-"Behavioral, Lifestyle, and Genetic Risk Factors of Colorectal Cancer: a Case-Control Study in Tel Aviv, Israel"
- Priyanka Thummalapally-"Concordance of Plasma and Tumor DNA Methylation in Egyptian Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma"
- Emily Vogtmann-"Cervical Cancer Knowledge and Acceptance of the HPV Vaccine in Mexican Women in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico and Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico"
- Graduate Programs
CEESP Project Timeline
- How to Apply
- International Internships 2013
- Domestic Internships 2013
- Summer 2012
- Summer 2011
- Summer 2010
- Summer 2009
- Summer 2008
- Summer 2007
- Summer 2006
- Affiliated Students