2007 CEESP participants
The following is a list CEESP participants and descriptions of their 4 month summer research projects.
- Kristine Akullian-"Pancreatic Cancer Mutations in Arab Americans"
- Kate Allen-"Inflammatory Breast Cancer Reproductive Health History Questionnaire"
- Fatema Boxwala-"Breast Cancer Screening Knowledge and Practices among South Asian Indian Women"
- Stacey Fedewa-"Geographical Patterns of Bladder Cancer in Egypt's Gharbiah Governate"
- Rugiatu Jalloh-"Assessing predictors of ongoing participation in a breast cancer screening program for low income women in several Michigan counties"
- Jenna Johnson-"Tribal Linkage and Race Data Quality for American Indians in a State Cancer Registry"
- Lisa Peters-"Comparison of Patients in the Cervical Cancer Screening Unit versus Treatment Center at the Ocean Road Cancer Institute in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania"
- Sara Robinson-"Molecular Epidemiology of Pancreatic Cancer in Egypt and Morocco"
- Miti Saxena-"Rural - Urban differences in tumor receptor status of breast cancer"
- Graduate Programs
CEESP Project Timeline
- How to Apply
- International Internships 2013
- Domestic Internships 2013
- Summer 2012
- Summer 2011
- Summer 2010
- Summer 2009
- Summer 2008
- Summer 2007
- Summer 2006
- Affiliated Students