1. Browse the CEESP website
a. Look at previous CEESP student projects at UNMC website and University of Michigan website.
b. If interested in a specific project (i.e., specific type of cancer, specific link to cancer, specific location to do project, etc.) contact Melanie Wells for a list of relevant student projects.
2. Set up meeting with Melanie Wells, CEESP Program Coordinator, email@example.com, to discuss what the program provides, the requirements, and student’s interests and goals. At this meeting you will obtain the application form and guidelines.
3. Set up meeting with Dr. Amr Soliman, CEESP Program Director, at the meeting with the CEESP program Coordinator. This meeting will discuss your interests, goals and potential projects.
4. You will meet with Dr. Soliman 3-5 times to discuss and work out the proposed project.
5. Jan. 3, 2014-Deadline for student to turn in: Completed Application Form, mini-proposal, projected budget, transcripts (undergraduate and graduate), and resume/CV. This is turned into the CEESP program Coordinator.
6. Jan. 7, 2014-Deadline for student to turn in PowerPoint presentation and headshot (for reference purposes only) for the student’s presentation to the CEESP Advisory Committee.
7. Jan. 9, 2014-Presentation to the CEESP Advisory Committee. You will receive the decision concerning acceptance into the CEESP program this day.
- Graduate Programs
CEESP Project Timeline
- How to Apply
- International Internships 2013
- Domestic Internships 2013
- Summer 2012
- Summer 2011
- Summer 2010
- Summer 2009
- Summer 2008
- Summer 2007
- Summer 2006
- Affiliated Students