The membership of the center consists of the administrative staff as well as members with expertise in biostatistics, research ethics, health services research, information technology, and epidemiology.
- Director, Jane Meza, Ph.D.
Co-Director, James Anderson, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Lynette M. Smith, M.S.
Ethics Education and Collaboration, Andrew Jameton, Acting Director, Center for Humanities, Ethics and Society
Epidemiology Education and Collaboration, Shinobu Watanabe-Galloway, Ph.D.
Administrative Support, Sandy McGinty
Health Services Research & Administration
CoPH Information Technology Team
Health Promotion, Social and Behavioral Health
Environmental, Agricultural and Occupational Health
The Leadership Council provides direction and prioritization for work of the Center and collaboratively assigns resources to the Center.
- College of Public Health Dean
College of Public Health Department Chairs
Internal Advisory Committee
Internal Advisory Committee provides feedback on needs of campus community and satisfaction with services.
- CCTR Director and Associate Director
Dean of the COM
Dean of the CON
External Advisory Committee
College of Public Health External Advisory Committee provides feedback on needs of local and regional community and satisfaction with services.
Biosecurity, Biopreparedness, & Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Center for Collaboration on Research Design and Analysis
- Center for Environmental Health & Toxicology
- Center for Global Health and Development
- Center for Health Policy
Center for Health Policy Analysis and Rural Health Research
- Center for Humanities, Ethics and Society
- Central States Center for Agricultural Safety and Health (CS-CASH)
- Center for Reducing Health Disparities
- Rural Health Education Network
- The Great Plains Public Health Training Center