The Center for Collaboration on Research Design and Analysis (CCORDA) seeks to advance clinical, basic, and translational research and public health research at UNMC and in the community and region.
The mission of the CCORDA is to provide expertise in the quantitative sciences, including biostatistics, epidemiology, and health services research, and to coordinate the collaborative design, planning, conduct, analysis and interpretation of laboratory, clinical, and public health research studies. In addition, the center will provide educational training opportunities for quantitative sciences graduate students and educational opportunities for public health, clinical, and translational investigators.
Biosecurity, Biopreparedness, & Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Center for Collaboration on Research Design and Analysis
- Center for Environmental Health & Toxicology
- Center for Global Health and Development
- Center for Health Policy
Center for Health Policy Analysis and Rural Health Research
- Center for Humanities, Ethics and Society
- Central States Center for Agricultural Safety and Health (CS-CASH)
- Center for Reducing Health Disparities
- Rural Health Education Network
- The Great Plains Public Health Training Center