Collaborative Projects and Field Placements
- The Great Plains PHTC will also be developing a system that gives future public health workers the opportunity to get real-world experience working in public or nonprofit private health agencies or organizations, particularly those serving underserved areas and populations. These experiences will give students the hands-on chance to experience social determinants of health, broaden their cultural awareness and tackle everyday issues that affect the public’s health.
- Involving faculty members and students in collaborative, practice-based projects that enhance public health services to medically underserved communities will be an important feature of the Great Plains PHTC and an exciting way to enhance public health services.
Please Continue to Check the Website for Information on Future Collaborative Project and Field Placement Opportunities
Biosecurity, Biopreparedness, & Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Center for Collaboration on Research Design and Analysis
- Center for Environmental Health & Toxicology
- Center for Global Health and Development
- Center for Health Policy
Center for Health Policy Analysis and Rural Health Research
- Center for Humanities, Ethics and Society
- Central States Center for Agricultural Safety and Health (CS-CASH)
- Center for Reducing Health Disparities
- Rural Health Education Network
- The Great Plains Public Health Training Center