Director, Office of Educational Services
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
College Of Public Health
- Master of Public Administration, University of Nebraska Omaha, 2003
- Bachelor of Science, Wayne State College, 1999
Jessica Tschirren joined the Master of Public Health program in 2006 as the program coordinator and then became the Director of Educational Services in the College of Public Health in 2010. Prior to joining UNMC, Ms. Tschirren served as a health care consultant for health care systems across the United States, specializing in resource management and reallocation, change management and strategic planning.
As Director of the Office of Educational Services, Ms. Tschirren oversees the recruitment, admissions, records and registration practices of the College of Public Health and its academic units.
Areas of interest include public health policy, international education partnerships, collaborative research, sustainable agricultural practices, golfing, snow skiing, gardening and equestrian.
- UNMC College of Public Health Curriculum Committee
- UNMC College of Public Health Student Recruitment and Admissions Committee
- UNMC NESIS Functional Lead Committee
- University of Nebraska OWW Marketing Committee
- University of Nebraska OWW Student Services Committee
- About Us
Strategic Goals for 2013-2014
- Administration and Management
- Panel of Advisors
- Office of Public Health Practice
- Our Building
- Support The CoPH
- Annual Awards
Contact the College of Public Health
984359 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-4359