Conference call options
Several options are available for conferencing calling.
|1.||6 or less participants||Digital phones can accommodate up to 6 callers||Caller initiates call to all participants using the "conference" feature on the phone set.||No setup required|
|2.||"Meet Me Conferencing"||A 'Virtual' conference is assigned to you, with unique pass codes. All participants call into the "Meet Me Conferencing" Numbers||$100 one-time setup required|
|3.||7 or more participants||Contact the State of Nebrasa at 402-472-3711 to talk to an operator.||Up to 30 callers; setup required for each use; $5 setup cost; with each person paying their own long distance charges. Email email@example.com with the conference call details. You will be given a 402-472-xxxx number in which everyone dials into. Calls are scheduled pending system availability.|
"Meet Me Conferencing" is available for a one-time setup of $100.
After your "Meet Me Conferencing" setup is complete you will be assigned access codes enabling you to have a virtual conference room at your disposal. You can have up to 6 callers connected (including the originator) and its a convenient way to conduct meetings while reducing travel both on an off-campus.
- Request "Meet Me Conferencing" Capabilities through eServ https://net.unmc.edu/eserv
- Provide Cost Center
- Requires one-time setup by ITS Telecommunications
- $100 one-time setup fee
- No ongoing costs to use.
- Each caller assumes their own long distance charges if applicable
- Cost of speaker phone if needed (cost varies)
- Up to 6 callers, including initiator, can participate
- Once setup, no intervention is required by ITS Telecommunications.
- The card holder can schedule their "virtual conference room" at any time.
How to Place a "Meet Me Conferencing" Call
- "Meet Me Conferencing" card holder initiates the meeting by calling 402-552-3500 and enters access and meeting codes (provided after setup)
Each caller calls 402-552-3500 and enters the Meeting ID provided by the card holder.
Adds, Moves, Changes (Phones/Computers)
Apple App Purchases
Blackboard Help & FAQ
Cell Phones, Smartphones
- Computer Clusters
- Education Technologies
File Transfers (large files)
Flash Drive Encryption
- IDS & Passwords
- Identity Management
- Mobile Devices
- One Drive for Business
Operating Systems (Windows for PCs)
Prices & Fees
- Remote Access
Software for Work and Home
- Student Resources
- Telephones/Voice Mail
UNMC Alerts (Emergency Notification)