BlackBerry 10 Smart Phone Setup
Adding an ActiveSync Enabled Account on Your BlackBerry 10 Smartphone
Adding an ActiveSync enabled email account to your BlackBerry 10 smartphone is simple and straightforward.
- While viewing the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen
- Select Settings > Accounts
- If this is your first account, select the Advanced icon that appears along the bottom toolbar.
- If you have other accounts already, select Add Account followed by selecting Advanced
- Domain (unmc_domain, unmcphysicians or olympus)
- Email Address (full email address – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password (use your current email password)
- Server Address (as.unmc.edu)
- Port (443 by default)
Note: optional fields include Description, toggles for SSL, VPN, and Push, as well as the Sync Timeframe.
5. Tap Next to finish configuring the account, and then tap Done.
Adds, Moves, Changes (Phones/Computers)
Apple App Purchases
Blackboard Help & FAQ
Cell Phones, Smartphones
- Computer Clusters
- Education Technologies
File Transfers (large files)
Flash Drive Encryption
- IDS & Passwords
- Identity Management
- Mobile Devices
- Office 365 and Office 365 ProPlus
Operating Systems (Windows for PCs)
Prices & Fees
- Remote Access
Software for Work and Home
- Student Resources
- Telephones/Voice Mail
UNMC Alerts (Emergency Notification)