Video Quick Clip
Exporting Contacts from Lotus Notes 8.5 Template
- Must have Lotus Notes Client
- Open Lotus Notes and go to your address book.
- Click to choose which of your contacts you want to export.
- Click on the "File" menu and then select "Export Contacts."
- Click “Only the contacts selected” (or select all contacts)
- Click “Only Basic Fields” (if you select All fields, your import will not work correctly)
- Browse to select directory where you want to save the file.
- Select Comma Separated Value (.csv)
- Click Export
Importing into Outlook
- Click the File tab.
- For Outlook 2007, Click Import.
- For Outlook 2010, Click File > Open > Import
- Click Import.
- Click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
- Under Select the file type to import, click the file type of file you want to import, and then click Next.
- The most common is Comma Separated Values (Windows), also known as a CSV file
- Under File to import, click Browse, select the file that you want to import, and then click OK.
- In the Import a File dialog box, under Options, click one of the following:
- Replace duplicates with items imported If an Outlook contact already exists, it is replaced by the information that you are importing.
- Allow duplicates to be created If an Outlook contact exists, the imported contact is created as a second contact.
- Do not import duplicate items If an Outlook contact exists, the information for the imported contact is not imported.
- Click Next.
- In the Import a File dialog box, under Select destination folder, click a folder for the imported contacts and then click Next.
- This usually is the Contacts folder unless you have multiple accounts, or have created multiple contact folders for an account.
- Click Finish.
- How to / Troubleshooting
- First Glance at Outlook
- First Time Setup
- Mobile Devices
Outlook 2011 (Macs)
Outlook Web App
Outlook Web App (Light)
- Outlook (Windows vs Mac)
Questions & Answers
Remote Access (Web Mail)
CD Rom Tutorials
Class Handouts & Recordings
- LearnIt Blog