- Glasses and contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Brain Injury affecting visual function
- Clinical vision research
- Clinical and classroom education
- University of Missouri School of Optometry, 2002
- Fellow in the American Academy of Optometry
Philosophy of Care:
Every patient walking into my office should be treated like family and given the opportunity to make an informed decision regarding their eyecare. Its my job to not only take care of my patients eyes, but to discuss new technologies or options that may benefit them – even if they don’t know they need it!
Years of Practice:
Dr. Fries enjoys organic gardening, blues education for youth, and spending time in the country with her husband and children.
at 3925 Dewey Street (near campus)
at Village Pointe Medical Center (110 N. 175th St)