Mary Lynn Froeschle, D.D.S., M.B.A.
Title: Associate Professor
Department of Adult Restorative Dentistry
UNMC College of Dentistry
40th and Holdrege
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
Telephone: (402) 472-7993
Fax: (402) 472-5290
- 1997 M.B.A., University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- 1994 Summer Institute in Clinical Dental Research, University of Washington
- 1984 General Practice Residency, Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- 1983 D.D.S., College of Dentistry, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- 1980 B.S., General Science, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Director, ARD 572, Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Director, ARD 654, Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment Planning III
- Director, ARD 604, Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment Planning II
- Director, ARD 603, Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment Planning I
- Coordinator and Advocate, Patient-centered Comprehensive Care Program
- Coordinator and Clinical Faculty, Assessment and Treatment Planning Clinic
- Coordinator, Patient Management and Professionalism
- Medically Compromised Patients
- Educational Outcomes/Faculty Issues
- Analysis of Work Patterns for Positive Organizational Behavior. Enich A. Neidle Scholar in Residence Program. ADEA 2002-03, $6,000. Funded. Principal investigator.
- Adolescent tobacco use prevention program by dentists. University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha.10/98 - 4/99 $4,000. Funded. Principal investigator.
- Retrospective study on outcome of patients treatment planned for cuspal coverage of anterior or posterior teeth. University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha.7/1/96 - 9/30/97 $3,475. Funded. Principal investigator
- A traumatic restorative treatment. G.C. America, Inc.6/1/94 - 1/30/97 $1,945.25. Funded. Co-investigator. (PI: NO Ewoldsen)
- A comparison of orthodontic bracket retention using two commercially available adhesives. G.C. America, Inc.9/1/95 - 9/30/97 $1,800. Funded. Co-investigator. (PI: NO Ewoldsen)
- Froeschle ML, Salama F. Perceptions of dental students regarding the Curriculum during the first two years of dental school. J Dent Educ 2009;73(2) ABSTRACT#89.
- Froeschle ML, Sinford JC. Full-time Dental Faculty Perceptions of Satisfaction with the Academic Work Environment. J Dent Educ, 2009;73(10):1153-64.
- Lange B, Cook C, Dunning D, Froeschle ML, Kent, D. Improving oral hygiene of institutionalized mentally retarded clients. J Dent Hygiene, 2000;74(III):205-9.
- Johnson TE, Froeschle ML, Lange BM, Marx DB. Management of patients needing antibiotic prophylaxis in dental education setting. J Dent Ed, 2000;64(4):276-82.
- Froeschle ML, Gobetti JP, Donahue PM. Faculty attitudes and perceptions about the Institute of Medicine report. J Dent Ed. 1999;63(4):339-45.
- Ewoldsen NO, Cacho Z, Callahan S, Froeschle ML, Bracket MG. A traumatic restorative treatment using a mixture of glass ionomer cements. Mexican Dental Association Review. 1999;56(1):8-11.
- Froeschle ML, Donahue PM. Academic health care: Leadership in times of change. The Journal of Leadership Studies, 1998;5(4):60-7.
- Gobetti JP, Froeschle ML. Sjogren's Syndrome: A Challenge for Dentistry. General Dentistry. 1997;45(3):268-72.
- Director of Continuing Dental Education
- Chancellor's Commission on Gender Related Issues, Chair
- Health Advisor Board, Lincoln Action Program Early Head Start/Head Start
- Health Advisor Board, Lincoln Public Schools Early Head Start/Head Start
- Faculty Advisor, American Association of Women Dentists
- American Dental Education Association Reviewer
- Department of Adult Restorative Dentistry
Department of Dental Hygiene
- Department of Growth & Development
- Department of Oral Biology
- Department of Surgical Specialties