Jillian A. Wallen, B.D.S., M.S.
Title: Chair, Department of Growth and Development
Assistant Professor and Interim Pediatric Dentistry Post Graduate Program Director
University Dental Associates
UNMC College of Dentistry
Department of Growth and Development, Pediatric Dentistry Section
40th & Holdrege Streets, Room 2436
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
402-472-4919 (Chair’s office – College of Dentistry)
402-472-5290 (FAX – College of Dentistry)
402-552-7775 (Children’s Hospital office)
402-552-7765 (Children’s Hospital FAX)
- BDS (Distinction), University of Glasgow Dental Hospital and School, Scotland
- Certificate, Pediatric Dentistry, The Ohio State University/Columbus Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- MS (Pediatric Dentistry) The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Childrens’ dental treatment under general anesthesia
- Child post-sedation 24-hour recovery
- Effect of tooth pain on quality of life – children and families
- Kahl JA, (Wallen) Easton J, Formocresol blood levels in children receiving dental treatment under general anesthesia. Pediatric Dentistry 2008; 30: pp393-399.
- (Wallen) Easton J, Casamassimo P, Evaluation of a generic quality of life instrument for early childhood caries-related pain. Journal of Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology 2008; Vol 36: 5, pp 434-440.
- Wilson S, (Wallen) Easton J, Lamb K, Orchardson R, & Casamassimo PS. A retrospective study of chloral hydrate, meperidine, hydroxyzine and midazolam regiments used to sedate children for dental care. Pediatric Dentistry, 2000 Mar-Apr 22(2) 107-112.
- 2012 – 2013 ADEA Leadership Institute Fellow
- 2007 – present MSDA member
- 2007 – present Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- 2000 – present AAPD member
- 2006 – present MAPD member
- Present – member, Society of Post-Graduate Program Directors, AAPD
- Present – Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Present – Fellow, International College of Dentists
- 2002 – 2006 CAPD member
- Department of Adult Restorative Dentistry
Department of Dental Hygiene
- Department of Growth & Development
- Department of Oral Biology
- Department of Surgical Specialties
JILLIAN A. WALLEN, B.D.S., M.S.