We make an impact on the oral health of Nebraskans through quality patient care.
The latest technology and advances in dentistry are at the heart of dental education at the UNMC College of Dentistry.
Patients and students encounter a modern, aesthetically pleasing, comfortable environment.
The College of Dentistry is known for its extraordinary education, scientific discovery and clinical care — resulting in improved oral health for people of all ages.
Continuing Education programs, available to practicing dentists, are offered through the UNMC's College of Dentistry and present updates on the newest techniques and latest research. In addition to continuing education, the College of Dentistry supports dental professionals with:
- pathology and biomonitoring services
- research results on a wide variety of dental topics, and
- teledentistry services
- Under the Microscope: Dental accreditation
- COD Alumni Homecoming Reunion date set: September 25-26, 2015
- Dr. Killeen nets national recognition
- Recording: The College of Nursing and College of Dentistry Commencement Ceremony begins Friday, May 8, 2015,at 2:00pm CDT
- Nebraska Dental Association Hall of Fame: Congratulations to recent inductee, Dr. Jim Jenkins
- UNMC Chancellor Jeffrey P. Gold, M.D., gives annual address, and faculty awards presented
- Dentistry students win awards at professionals day
- Dentistry Student Researchers Make Strong Showing
- 20 Top Professors of Dental Hygiene list includes Lisa Moravec, R.D.H., M.S.
- Celebrating Dental Assistants
- NebrASDA 5K Against Tooth Decay: April 18
- Caring for the Youth on Children's Dental Day
- Matt Freyer Honored at ADA National Event
- Under the Microscope with Chancellor Gold
- UNMC Shares New Logo with Hospital Partner, Nebraska Medicine
- Dr. Janet Guthmiller named new dean of UNMC College of Dentistry
- Paul Johnson, D4 Student, Wins ADA Competition
- Student Spotlights
- Work Worth Doing: A Sustained Commitment to Service
- Johnson Receives Phase III CoBRE Renewal
- College Participates In Sealant Program in Burwell
- Larson Fellowship: Well-Deserved Recognition for Paul Hansen, Teacher and Clinician
COD NIH Rank for Federal Fiscal Year 2013
The UNMC College of Dentistry ranked 32nd and, therefore, placed in the top half in National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding to United States dental schools in federal fiscal year 2013.
Impressions: read our newest issue