Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
This two-day course is designed for healthcare providers who either:
- have never attended an ACLS Provider course;
- are not comfortable with the ACLS content and skills; and/or
- have an expired ACLS card.
The course runs for approximately 15 to 16 hours.
AHA ACLS Provider Manual - Product #90-1014
AHA Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care - Product #90-1000
PRIOR TO THE COURSE, the participant is expected to:
- have a current BLS Healthcare Provider card;
- review the AHA ACLS Provider Manual;
- complete the online pre-course assessment; and
- print the pre-course assessment score (which will be presented to the instructor on the first day of the course).
You many rent or purchase the manual PRIOR to the day of the course. No manual rental will be allowed on the day of the course. Participants who come to the course without the manual will be required to purchase one.
A $25 processing fee will be assessed for all cancellations and transfers. Half the registration fee will be retained for cancellations made less than 10 business days before the start of the course. Refunds will not be given to no-shows.
CREDIT: 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- EMS and Trauma Program
- Faculty Development
Online Activities and Enduring Materials
- Outreach Professional Education Services
Regularly Scheduled Series/Grand Rounds
Manual Rental: $20
Manual Purchase: $50
Debbie Von Seggern-Johnson,
EMS and Trauma Coordinator