SUMMER WORKSHOP FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS WHO ARE READY TO APPLY
Ready to apply to one of the programs in the School of Allied Health Professions? Information about our July Admissions Workshop will be available by May, 2014.
Workshop sessions will cover
- How to apply
- How to make yourself a competitive applicant
- What to expect as a student in our program if you are accepted
- How much your education will cost and what financial aid is available
- And Campus tours
Check back for details.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Pathway Programs
- SAHP Academic and Student Affairs
- Student Information System (SIS)