The Procurement Department administers contracts for goods and services for UNMC according to the University of Nebraska Board of Regents Purchasing Policy. Some of the contracts include:
- agreement for lab equipment, supplies and chemicals
- a copier cost-per-copy program
- a campus procurement card program
- internal lease/purchase finance programs
- purchasing programs for medical/surgical products, office supplies and office furniture
- vending machine agreement.
In addition, the office issues and awards bids and provides service to customers regarding purchase orders, change orders, return and tracking of goods, and general information.
To reach the procurement department, call 402.559.5400.
To reach the accounts payable department, call 402.559.5250
For inbound shipments using any Freight company (UPS, Federal Express, DHL, RPS, etc.), the following "ship-to" address should be used:
(Employee name, department, campus zip number)
University of Nebraska Medical Center
668 South 41st Street
Omaha, NE 68105
Other questions can be answered by calling the shipping department at 402.559.5895